1·Here, in this holy place, here if anywhere, surely we shall find Him!
如果有任何一个地方我们肯定能找到他,就是这里,这块圣地!
2·What's here, stay here!
在这里的,留下来!
3·Oh, it's here. Here you are!
哦,在这儿。给你!
4·Come here. Do you see anything here?
到这里来。你在这里看到什么了吗?
5·Here is the handle, and here is the door.
这是门把手,这是门。
6·This grid of horizontal lines and we will know that if we're going from here to here, it's got to be exactly this frequency or at least this space.
这个水平线组成的网格,让我们知道,如果我们从这里到这里,正好是这样的频率或者至少是这个间隔。
7·I still play football here, and sometimes I umpire here, so it's a great park.
我仍然在这儿踢球,而且有时候在这儿当裁判,所以这是个很棒的公园。
8·Here the first vegetation peeped forth; here Kay and Gerda took leave of the Lapland woman.
这儿,早春的草木露出了绿芽;在这儿,加伊和格尔达告别了拉普兰女人。
9·Glad to be here all the same, though, glad to be here!
尽管如此,还是很高兴来到这里,很高兴来到这里!
10·We can replace our concentrations here with, and so if you write equal to zero here, then we can write it as equilibrium right here.
我们可以代替这里的浓度,如果你这里写等于零,那么我们可以在这把它写作平衡状态。